Coronavirus Death Toll in Italy Rises to 12
The death cases due to the coronavirus in northern Italy increasef to 12, Reuters reported.
There are currently 374 confirmed cases, the Italian civil protection service said today.
All of the victims so far are older people who have had other health problems, Reuters notes.
The German government does not consider it necessary to advise its citizens not to travel to Italy, a spokesman for the German Foreign Ministry said today.
"We are far from this scenario," a spokesman said at a regular government press conference.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear