Erdogan: Turkey will Banish Syrian Government Forces by March
Turkish President Recep Erdogan said today that Turkey plans to banish Syrian government forces from Idlib in northwestern Syria by the end of February.
Speaking to lawmakers, he said he hoped the air force issue in northwestern Syria would be resolved soon.
The president also confirmed that Turkey has sent a request to the United States for the delivery of the Patriot Air Defense Systems, but Washington has not yet responded, Anadolu news agency reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does