Erdogan: Turkey will Banish Syrian Government Forces by March
Turkish President Recep Erdogan said today that Turkey plans to banish Syrian government forces from Idlib in northwestern Syria by the end of February.
Speaking to lawmakers, he said he hoped the air force issue in northwestern Syria would be resolved soon.
The president also confirmed that Turkey has sent a request to the United States for the delivery of the Patriot Air Defense Systems, but Washington has not yet responded, Anadolu news agency reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Vietnam Donates Masks to 5 European Countries
- » The Chinese City of Wuhan Lifted the Last Restrictions
- » Boris Johnson Admitted to an Intensive Care Unit
- » Romania will also Extend the State of Emergency
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week