Erdogan: Turkey will Banish Syrian Government Forces by March
Turkish President Recep Erdogan said today that Turkey plans to banish Syrian government forces from Idlib in northwestern Syria by the end of February.
Speaking to lawmakers, he said he hoped the air force issue in northwestern Syria would be resolved soon.
The president also confirmed that Turkey has sent a request to the United States for the delivery of the Patriot Air Defense Systems, but Washington has not yet responded, Anadolu news agency reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests