One Tonne of Cocaine Seized in Venezuelan Waters
One tonne of cocaine was seized aboard the Ares ship in Venezuelan waters.
Montenegrin nationals are arrested, the Montenegrin State Police Service said.
The Office points out that is a result of a multi-month international action initiated by the Montenegrin police in cooperation with the Dutch, British and Serbian police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski