First Case of Coronavirus Infection in Greece
Greek authorities have confirmed the first case of infection with the new coronavirus, Reuters quoted TASS as saying.
The infected is a 38-year-old woman who returned from Italy. She is hospitalized in Thessaloniki.
The information was released by the country's health minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Third Death Case of a Resident of the Vazrazhdane Home for the Elderly in Ruse
- » Up to 2500 Lei Fine for Not Wearing a Mask in Open Spaces in Romania
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 61 People Tested Positive in Varna, 58 in Elderly's Home
- » WHO: Less Than 10% of People Worldwide Have Experienced COVID-19