A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Indonesia's Tanimbar Region
A 6.2 magnitude earthquake shook the Indonesian Tanimbar region, Reuters reported.
The Agency cites a communication from the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
According to the center, the depth of the earthquake is 49 km.
The Indonesia Geophysics Agency also said there was no tsunami potential from the quake.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach