A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Indonesia's Tanimbar Region
A 6.2 magnitude earthquake shook the Indonesian Tanimbar region, Reuters reported.
The Agency cites a communication from the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
According to the center, the depth of the earthquake is 49 km.
The Indonesia Geophysics Agency also said there was no tsunami potential from the quake.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain