The US Promised that the Coronavirus Vaccine will be Ready for Testing in 90 Days
The United States has officially announced the deadline for the production of a coronavirus vaccine, RIA Novosti reported.
In the United States, a coronavirus vaccine can be tested in a month and a half, and it will be ready for mass use in a year and a half, said Anthony Fauci, director of the US National Institutes of Health.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 624 Cases of Coronavirus, 54 Recovered
- » There are 618 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » 611 Covid-19 Infected Persons in Bulgaria, 24 Deaths
- » 593 COVID-19 Infected, Another Death Case
- » Mass testing for Covid-19 to begin in Bansko, Bulgaria
- » Total of 581 Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria, 42 Cured