Weather Forecast: Highs between 16C and 21C
Today, clouds will be broken during the day but will increase in the afternoon and into the evening, no precipitation expected. Moderate, at times strong and gusty southwest winds, will raise temperatures significantly in areas north of the mountains. For most of the country highs between 16C and 21C are forecast. Atmospheric pressure will drop and be much lower than the average for the month. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm