Bulgarian Patriarch Neophyte and Turkish Ambassador Sekizkök: Terrorism has No Religion!
As part of a series of introductory meetings with representatives of different institutions in Bulgaria, at the beginning of her mandate, the new Turkish ambassador to Sofia Aylin Sekizkök met with Bulgarian Patriarch Neophyte.
The head of the Bulgarian Orthodox church described the renovation of the Bulgarian iron church St. Stephen in Istanbul, carried out with the financial assistance of the Turkish government, as one of the most important events in bilateral relations in the past two years.
Patriarch Neophyte and ambassador Sekizkök stated that terrorism has no religion or ethnicity and that all institutions must fight against hatred, radicalization and lack of love./ BNR
- » “The Global PR Revolution” by Maxim Behar Now in Ebook Format in Bulgarian
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Bulgaria’s Cabinet Approves Purchase of 1 Million Face-Protection Masks from China
- » Masks are Now Mandatory
- » The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered on March 31
- » 5 New COVID-19 Cases in the Country