There is No Proven Covid-19 Carrier in Bulgaria
At a briefing this morning Ventsislav Mutafchiiski, Director of the Military Medical Academy and head of the crisis centre for preventing the spread of the new coronavirus Covid-19 in Bulgaria stated that at this time there is no proven coronavirus carrier in the country.
Around 20 people with mild symptoms have been quarantined in different hospitals after returning from Italy and other high-risk countries. The crisis centre declares that there is no room for panic and that the entire health system in Bulgaria has been mobilized to cope with the challenges connected with the new coronavirus./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa