BNR: Russian Company to Build Part of the TurkStream Pipeline in Bulgaria
A BGNES correspondent in Belgrade has reported that Serbian-registered Russian company IDC (Infrastructure Development and Construction), which was the main contractor for the construction of the TurkStream pipeline through Serbia, would be subcontracting more than 100 kilometers of the Bulgarian section of the pipeline, BNR reported
The relevant permission was granted by the Saudi consortium Arkad, with which Bulgarian gas operator Bulgartransgaz has a contract totaling EUR 1.1 billion. The first section of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline in Bulgaria has already been completed by a local company. The construction of the second part is expected to be completed by the next heating season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Half a Century Later: Bulgaria Leaves Two Soviet Banks