BNR: Russian Company to Build Part of the TurkStream Pipeline in Bulgaria
A BGNES correspondent in Belgrade has reported that Serbian-registered Russian company IDC (Infrastructure Development and Construction), which was the main contractor for the construction of the TurkStream pipeline through Serbia, would be subcontracting more than 100 kilometers of the Bulgarian section of the pipeline, BNR reported
The relevant permission was granted by the Saudi consortium Arkad, with which Bulgarian gas operator Bulgartransgaz has a contract totaling EUR 1.1 billion. The first section of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline in Bulgaria has already been completed by a local company. The construction of the second part is expected to be completed by the next heating season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PRWeek named Maxim Behar the Best PR Professional in Europe
- » Bulgaria: 28% of People of Working Age are out of the Labor Market, Unemployment is 4.9%
- » Bulgaria is among the Seven Countries with Growth in Car Sales for the Quarter of 2022
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Cherries from Greece and Turkey are expected to Flood the Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%