Most Americans Think Trump will be Reelected
More than 60% of Americans think Donald Trump will be reelected. At the same time, according to a study by CBS and the YouGov research agency, none of the US presidential candidates from The Democratic Party have the support to oppose him.
According to data, 31% of registered voters said the president will definitely win a second term, and 34% said he probably will, for a total of 65% expecting him to be reelected. A total of 35% disagreed; 23% said he "probably will not" win, and 12% said he would "definitely not" win, USA Today reported.
Only 42% of Democratic supporters have already decided who they will vote for.
The poll, which included 10,000 registered voters, took place from February 20 to February 22.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests