Boris Johnson is Preparing for Trade Talks with the US
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is preparing to begin trade talks with the United States within the next two weeks, British Telegraph reported.
The publication adds that the things, or as written "The British government’s “red lines” for the trade negotiations" that London will not give up will be announced next week. According to the publication, they expect the UK to oppose the demands of the Washington US pharmaceutical companies to have more access to the UK market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mother Gave Birth on an Airplane and Named Her Baby-Boy "Sky"
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It