Boris Johnson is Preparing for Trade Talks with the US
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is preparing to begin trade talks with the United States within the next two weeks, British Telegraph reported.
The publication adds that the things, or as written "The British government’s “red lines” for the trade negotiations" that London will not give up will be announced next week. According to the publication, they expect the UK to oppose the demands of the Washington US pharmaceutical companies to have more access to the UK market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Main Political Leaders in Macedonia with Suspected Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 has already Infected more than 1.6 Million People Worldwide
- » Hungary Extends the National Quarantine Indefinitely
- » UN: Coronavirus Pandemic Should not be an Excuse for Human Rights Abuses
- » Italy May Ease some of the Measures against COVID-19 at the End of April
- » COVID-19 Infected Worldwide are Approaching 1.5 Million