Boris Johnson is Preparing for Trade Talks with the US
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is preparing to begin trade talks with the United States within the next two weeks, British Telegraph reported.
The publication adds that the things, or as written "The British government’s “red lines” for the trade negotiations" that London will not give up will be announced next week. According to the publication, they expect the UK to oppose the demands of the Washington US pharmaceutical companies to have more access to the UK market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow Claims Russian Jets and Ships Fired upon British Warship in Black Sea, UK Denies
- » Health Minister: Italy to Become White Zone thanks to Vaccines
- » Chinese Military Points at US in Anger
- » Putin: Nazi Germany Wanted to Exterminate and Enslave Soviet People
- » Slovenian FM Sides with Skopje against Bulgaria, Requesting EU "action" for Western Balkans Enlargement
- » EU Council of Foreign Ministers Agrees New Sanctions on Lukashenko