Woman from Plovdiv may be Infected with Coronavirus
A woman from Plovdiv who has returned from Italy has been admitted to St. George's Infectious Diseases Clinic. She doubted she had contracted the coronavirus while in Italy.
The woman was admitted to the hospital with a flu-like simptoms, DarikNews reported. She is isolated in a separate room.
A sample was taken and sent to the National Parasitology Center in Sofia for examination.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians are Downloading 1000 COVID-19 “Green Certificates” Per Minute
- » Katsarov: Post-Covid with Antigen Test, Done in a Hospital or Laboratory, Gives a Green Certificate
- » Violate the Green Pass – 5 years in Prison and a Fine up to BGN 50,000
- » Today is the Last Day without a Mandatory "Green Certificate” in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Doctors are Disillusioned, Tired and Demotivated
- » Serious Influx of People wishing to be Vaccinated at the Sofia Hospital "St. Anna”