Woman from Plovdiv may be Infected with Coronavirus
A woman from Plovdiv who has returned from Italy has been admitted to St. George's Infectious Diseases Clinic. She doubted she had contracted the coronavirus while in Italy.
The woman was admitted to the hospital with a flu-like simptoms, DarikNews reported. She is isolated in a separate room.
A sample was taken and sent to the National Parasitology Center in Sofia for examination.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cooked Carrots Can Trigger Allergic Reactions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 169 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 255 Newly Registered Cases, 19828 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death