Woman from Plovdiv may be Infected with Coronavirus
A woman from Plovdiv who has returned from Italy has been admitted to St. George's Infectious Diseases Clinic. She doubted she had contracted the coronavirus while in Italy.
The woman was admitted to the hospital with a flu-like simptoms, DarikNews reported. She is isolated in a separate room.
A sample was taken and sent to the National Parasitology Center in Sofia for examination.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total