PM Borissov Convened an Extraordinary Meeting of the Security Council because of the Coronavirus
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has convened an extraordinary meeting of the Security Council, the government press office reported.
On the prime minister’s orders, the extraordinary meeting will be held today at 4:30 pm.
The consultative and coordinating body with the Council of Ministers will discuss data on the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the measures taken against it nationally and internationally, as well as further actions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » There are 618 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » 611 Covid-19 Infected Persons in Bulgaria, 24 Deaths
- » 593 COVID-19 Infected, Another Death Case
- » Mass testing for Covid-19 to begin in Bansko, Bulgaria
- » Total of 581 Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria, 42 Cured
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died