A Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for all Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning for strong winds has been issued for Bulgaria for 24 February, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
Strong and stormy winds will blow in all regions around noon and in the afternoon, with gusts of 20 m/s to 25 m/s.
The NIMH is urging residents to beware of flying debris. Local disturbances of usual outdoor activities are possible.
A Code Yellow warning for high winds in the sea is in place, as well. In the regions of Dobrich and Varna the wind is expected to increase from the northwest to 14-19 m/s (7-8 Beaufort), with gusts of 20-22 m/s (8-9 Beaufort). In Burgas, strong and stormy winds from the northwest at 14-17 m/s (7 Beaufort) are forecast, with gusts up to 20 m/s (8 Beaufort).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days