The Rubik Mona Lisa Sold for $788,000!
Mona Lisa painting made out of Rubik's Cubes was sold for an unexpectedly large amount.
The amount reached over $ 500,000. The initial estimate was that the unusual piece would be sold for less than half the amount.
The French street artist's interpretation of the Mona Lisa made out of 330 Rubik's Cubes was sold for 8,000 at a modern art auction in Paris.
The author of the picture is popular with the name Inverder. He has many followers and often makes original demonstrations to draw attention to himself.
The Rubik Mona Lisa was created in 2005 and is the first in Invader's "Rubikcubism" series, 10 Daily reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » PM Borissov at a Meeting with Herro Mustafa: The Current Situation Requires that we Stand United, in Solidarity, and Help One Another
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich