The Rubik Mona Lisa Sold for $788,000!
Mona Lisa painting made out of Rubik's Cubes was sold for an unexpectedly large amount.
The amount reached over $ 500,000. The initial estimate was that the unusual piece would be sold for less than half the amount.
The French street artist's interpretation of the Mona Lisa made out of 330 Rubik's Cubes was sold for 8,000 at a modern art auction in Paris.
The author of the picture is popular with the name Inverder. He has many followers and often makes original demonstrations to draw attention to himself.
The Rubik Mona Lisa was created in 2005 and is the first in Invader's "Rubikcubism" series, 10 Daily reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death