Weather Forecast: Windy but Warm for the Season
A cold front will pass through the country today. It will be windy before noon in northern Bulgaria, in the afternoon also in the south, with strong to stormy northwestern winds, gusts up to 25 m/s in some places. The cloudiness will be variable, but no precipitation is expected. Maximum temperatures mostly between 12C and 17C.
Atmospheric pressure is lower than the monthly average and will rise during the day.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain