Lukov March Officially Banned
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is monitoring the situation in the country and the capital because of the Lukov March planned for this Saturday in Sofia, Interior Minister Mladen Marinov said. Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova has issued an order banning the Lukov March. Fandakova expects the police would ensure the public order. The Interior Ministry is adamant that they will execute the mayor's order. We have communication with our partners abroad. They are carrying out their checks, said Minister Marinov regarding the expectations that the organizers of the march from the Bulgarian National Union would be supported by extremists from abroad. The organizers of the march are now under investigation, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology
- » Why Bulgaria Needs More Bananas than Tomatoes?
- » No Road Toll for Serbians in North Macedonia this Summer
- » Turning Bedroom into Home Office - Yes or No?
- » UK Tour Operators Offer Lucrative Testing Deals to Travellers
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI