Iran Closes all Schools in Two Cities because of Coronavirus
Iran will temporarily close schools in two cities because of the danger of a coronavirus spread, TASS reported.
Authorities in the country have decided to close schools, universities and educational centers.
Schools, universities and other schools in the city of Arak will be closed throughout the week, health authorities said on Iranian state television.
- » The Free Parking in the Blue and Green Zone in Sofia was Extended until April 12
- » Germany Shows Interest to Purchase Protective Clothing from Bulgaria
- » What is the Purpose of Business Insurance?
- » Businesses and Trade Unions Demand more Compensations over COVID-19 Crisis
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Donated Fuel to Fight Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month