BGN 20 Million Allocated for Ambulance Helicopters
BGN 20 million has been provided for ambulance helicopters. The funds will come after talks with the European Commission on the Operational Program "Regions in Growth", Parliament announced on February 20, BNT reported.
The government considers buying two ambulance helicopters and build the necessary infrastructure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » Due to Celebrations on May 24: Traffic Restrictions will be Introduced in the Center of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM attended a Pilgrimage to the Relics of St. Cyril in Rome
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The flow of Money from Emigrants to Bulgaria has been Decreasing
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries