BGN 20 Million Allocated for Ambulance Helicopters
BGN 20 million has been provided for ambulance helicopters. The funds will come after talks with the European Commission on the Operational Program "Regions in Growth", Parliament announced on February 20, BNT reported.
The government considers buying two ambulance helicopters and build the necessary infrastructure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » PM Borissov at a Meeting with Herro Mustafa: The Current Situation Requires that we Stand United, in Solidarity, and Help One Another
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich