Strong Earthquake Hit Mexico
This was reported by the National Seismological Service of the country
A 5 magnitude earthquake was reported Thursday night in the state of Guerrero in southwestern Mexico. This was reported on Twitter by the National Seismological Service of the country.
According to the seismic service, the epicenter was 19 km north of the town of Atoyac de Alvarez, at a depth of 10 km. The earthquake was felt in the state capital. There is no information on victims.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today