Strong Earthquake Hit Mexico
This was reported by the National Seismological Service of the country
A 5 magnitude earthquake was reported Thursday night in the state of Guerrero in southwestern Mexico. This was reported on Twitter by the National Seismological Service of the country.
According to the seismic service, the epicenter was 19 km north of the town of Atoyac de Alvarez, at a depth of 10 km. The earthquake was felt in the state capital. There is no information on victims.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Warm
- » Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C