The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
The Interior Ministry has no information about an investigation by Spanish authorities against Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. This is what Minister of the Interior Mladen Marinov told journalists.
The reason for the comment is information published in El Periódico de Catalunya
Newspaper, according to which the Catalunya police and the Madrid Corruption Prosecutor's Office are investigating whether Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is linked to an "international money laundering scheme".
Responding to a question about whether there are signals for an investigation by the Spanish authorities regarding the assets of Boyko Borissov, Marinov said that there were no such signals at the moment. "We have no information, there are no such inquiries through official channels," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car