PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
"The sustained growth of GDP for years, the financial stability, the discipline of Bulgaria is highly appreciated by the European Commission." Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, who is Brussels for the negotiations on the financial framework of the European Union, said.
Prime Minister Borissov announced that we are expected to be admitted to the Eurozone waiting room in July. "The time we are talking about is July - not April, then both Croatia and Bulgaria will be considered. Until then, the Bulgarian banks must monitor their capital adequacy, so that Bulgaria does not face any impediments on its path towards ERM II", he said.
After a meeting with the Vice-President of the European Commission Valdis Dombrovskis, who is responsible for the euro, Prime Minister Borissov said once again that no country that adopts the euro becomes poorer or weaker as a result.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow With a Warning About the Redeployment of American Troops in Europe
- » Lawyer Sent a Signal to the State Agency for Child Protection Against Prime Minister Borissov
- » Presecutors Investigate the Italian PM and Other Members of His Government Over How They Handled the COVID-19 Crisis
- » Israel And The United Arab Emirates Have Reached a Historic Agreement
- » Former Vice-Chairman of GERB Tsvetanov Founding "Republicans for Bulgaria" on August 27th
- » Extraordinary Sitting of Bulgaria’s Parliament Fails for Lack of Quorum