Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
Bulgaria is likely to join the ERM II currency mechanism a few months later than the announced deadline of the end of April. This was what European Commission Executive Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis said in an interview with the BNR.
Dombrovskis has confirmed that Bulgaria would enter the currency mechanism and the Eurozone with its current exchange rate of 1 euro for 1.95583 BGN.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: We Expect the Worst Economic Fallout Since Great Depression
- » 3 to 6 Months Credit Deferral but Only for Good Payers
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian Development Bank Management to be Dismissed
- » France is Expecting its Worst Recession Since World War II
- » European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen Calls for 'Marshall Plan' for Europe
- » Commercial Banks in Bulgaria Have 5 Days to Decide on Payment Moratoria