President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev on February 19 met with the Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) Representative Boyan Magdalinchev and members of the board of the SJC Prosecutors’ College, Daniela Masheva and Yordan Stoev. The meeting is part of the consultations initiated by the Head of State on the need for constitutional changes, the press secretariat of the Head of State announced, BNT reported.
The President has already met with Supreme Administrative Court President Georgi Cholakov, representatives of academic community and NGOs.
More meetings will be held with the heads of the judiciary's institutions and with the political parties.
The SJC's status and functions, the role of its Inspectorate and Parliament's quota in the administration of the judiciary were the main topics in today’s meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow With a Warning About the Redeployment of American Troops in Europe
- » Lawyer Sent a Signal to the State Agency for Child Protection Against Prime Minister Borissov
- » Presecutors Investigate the Italian PM and Other Members of His Government Over How They Handled the COVID-19 Crisis
- » Israel And The United Arab Emirates Have Reached a Historic Agreement
- » Former Vice-Chairman of GERB Tsvetanov Founding "Republicans for Bulgaria" on August 27th
- » Extraordinary Sitting of Bulgaria’s Parliament Fails for Lack of Quorum