Airbus will Lay Off more than 2,000 Employees
Airbus will cut 2362 jobs in its defense and space division by the end of 2021 due to stagnation of the space market and delay of several defense contracts. This was announced by the European aircraft maker today.
At an intra-departmental meeting of Airbus, the company announced that it plans to cut 829 jobs in Germany, 630 in Spain, 404 in France, 357 in the UK and 142 in other countries, the group said in a statement.
The terms of these job cuts (age-dependent measures, internal reorganization or layoff plan) will be discussed in future talks with representative organizations, an informed source pointed out.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: New SME Grant of BGN 80 Million in September
- » Bulgaria's Prosecutor Office: The Port and Buildings within Dogan's Beachside Mansion in Rosenets Are Illegal