PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will take part in the extraordinary meeting of the European Council, which will be held on February 20 and 21 in Brussels, the government press service announced.
At the meeting, EU Heads of State or Government will discuss the Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027 based on the conclusions proposed by the President of the European Council, Charles Michel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus