Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
It will be cloudy today across the country, with rain expected in many areas.
Light to moderate winds from the northeast will bring cold air and as temperatures drop the rain win mix with snow in some areas in the Pre-Balkans and in the highlands of western Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures between 4C and 9C.
Atmospheric pressure is slightly lower than the average for the month, but is expected to rise in the afternoon.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Warm
- » Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C