Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
Two Bulgarian citizens will be monitored for 2 weeks for coronavirus symptoms.
They returned to Veliko Tarnovo from China. And although they show no signs of the disease, they have sought the health authorities to be examined.
Meanwhile, another a new hospital has opened in the centre of the infection - Wuhan. It was built in record time and will only treat people infected with COVID-19.
The hospital covers an area of 50 thousand square meters. 4,500 people can be treated there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Monkeypox is Not a Cause for Concern
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 236 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox