Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
Two Bulgarian citizens will be monitored for 2 weeks for coronavirus symptoms.
They returned to Veliko Tarnovo from China. And although they show no signs of the disease, they have sought the health authorities to be examined.
Meanwhile, another a new hospital has opened in the centre of the infection - Wuhan. It was built in record time and will only treat people infected with COVID-19.
The hospital covers an area of 50 thousand square meters. 4,500 people can be treated there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » 565 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 22 Death Cases
- » 549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case