Official: End of the Private Lotteries in Bulgaria
The State Gazette has promulgated today amendments to Bulgaria's Gambling Act that put an end to private lotteries, the Bulgarian News Agency BTA reports, quoted by BNR.
The amendments tabled by the leader of the National Fund for the Salvation of Bulgaria (NFSB) Valery Simeonov were approved by parliament on 7 February. With this, the distribution and sale of lottery tickets, slips, coupons and others by organizers other than the Bulgarian Sports Totalizer has been banned. Changes come in force in three days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » PM Borissov at a Meeting with Herro Mustafa: The Current Situation Requires that we Stand United, in Solidarity, and Help One Another
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich