Official: End of the Private Lotteries in Bulgaria
The State Gazette has promulgated today amendments to Bulgaria's Gambling Act that put an end to private lotteries, the Bulgarian News Agency BTA reports, quoted by BNR.
The amendments tabled by the leader of the National Fund for the Salvation of Bulgaria (NFSB) Valery Simeonov were approved by parliament on 7 February. With this, the distribution and sale of lottery tickets, slips, coupons and others by organizers other than the Bulgarian Sports Totalizer has been banned. Changes come in force in three days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death