The Coronavirus is Threatening the Global Supply of Antibiotics
The world may face a shortage of antibiotics if the problems of the pharmaceutical industry triggered by the coronavirus epidemic in China are not resolved, Reuters reported.
The agency cites Jörg Wuttke, chairman of the EU Chamber of Commerce in China, at a roundtable in Beijing today.
According to Wuttke, the coronavirus epidemic has had a negative impact on the timing of antibiotic supplies in China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Than 10,000 Arrested Protesters in America
- » Scientists Have Revealed Dinosaurs Last Meal
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises