The Coronavirus is Threatening the Global Supply of Antibiotics
The world may face a shortage of antibiotics if the problems of the pharmaceutical industry triggered by the coronavirus epidemic in China are not resolved, Reuters reported.
The agency cites Jörg Wuttke, chairman of the EU Chamber of Commerce in China, at a roundtable in Beijing today.
According to Wuttke, the coronavirus epidemic has had a negative impact on the timing of antibiotic supplies in China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Vietnam Donates Masks to 5 European Countries
- » The Chinese City of Wuhan Lifted the Last Restrictions
- » Boris Johnson Admitted to an Intensive Care Unit
- » Romania will also Extend the State of Emergency
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week