BSMEPA will Work with the Bulgarian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics to Support the Industry
The Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises will continue to actively promote companies in the electrotechnical industry in Bulgaria through its programs for enterprise development.
This was made clear during a meeting between BSMEPA Executive Director Dr. Boyko Takov and Eng. Orlin Dimitrov, Head of International Relations at the Bulgarian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics (BCEE).
Over the years BSMEPA has had a successful partnership with the CEEC, and the two parties at the meeting agreed that cоoperation between the two organizations should be developed. Mr. Takov and Mr. Dimitrov discussed the possibility of organizing a meeting in which the Agency to acquaint the 150 companies that are members of the Association with the programs for business promotion that BSMEPA provides, as well as with the application procedures.
The two also talked about BCEE's desire to join part of the trade missions that BSMEPA organizes, during which companies have the opportunity to get acquainted with the details of opportunities to target a foreign market.
Dimitrov and Takov also discussed the possibility of joint work between the two organizations in the framework of the forthcoming changes in the structure and activity of the Association, initiated in order to improve BCEE's internal and external communication.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director BSMEPA: There is no Universal Economic Cure for all Companies
- » 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- » France is Expecting its Worst Recession Since World War II
- » The ViruSafe App Can Now be Downloaded for Free
- » Pernod Ricard Donates Large Quantities of Pure Alcohol for Production of Hand Sanitizers to Support Global Fight against COVID-19
- » Apple has Manufactured more than 20 Million Medical Masks