Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
French lawmakers on Monday started debating President Emmanuel Macron’s divisive plan to overhaul the pensions system, expected to be a several-month-long, fierce parliamentary debate, the Associated Press reported. According to the agency, the final vote after the legislative procedures in the National Assembly is not expected before the summer.
Changing and streamlining the retirement system, which is one of Macron's priorities, have been welcomed in recent months by anger from unions and have triggered street protests and the biggest transport strike in France for decades.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Not Most Powerful Man in Bulgaria, Says TISP Candidate Plamen Nikolov
- » Financial Results Continue to Improve Reports Caretaker Cabinet
- » Caretaker Justice Minister Stoilov with New Legislative Incentives
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Democratic Bulgaria Will Not Allow to Be Blackmailed Says Hristo Ivanov
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN