Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
French lawmakers on Monday started debating President Emmanuel Macron’s divisive plan to overhaul the pensions system, expected to be a several-month-long, fierce parliamentary debate, the Associated Press reported. According to the agency, the final vote after the legislative procedures in the National Assembly is not expected before the summer.
Changing and streamlining the retirement system, which is one of Macron's priorities, have been welcomed in recent months by anger from unions and have triggered street protests and the biggest transport strike in France for decades.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO: Bulgaria Increased Defense Spending by 7.49% compared to Last Year
- » DPS at the Presidential Consultations: We must Turn to the Voters again
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will also Not Go to the Presidential Consultations Today
- » GERB at the Consultations with the President: If We are given a Mandate, We will Return it
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov is Suing Kiril Petkov
- » Bulgaria: "We Continue the Change" Did Not Come for Consultations with the President