MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
The two Bulgarian students, who were transported from China at the beginning of February and placed in the Military Medical Academy (MMA), have been discharged, the hospital informs.
The results of their input and output tests for the new coronavirus are negative. During the two-week quarantine period at the Department of Infectious Diseases, the patients had no complaints and showed no symptoms of the disease, the MMA said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CEO of Pirogov Emergency Hospital: What’s Going on in Europe Is Coronavirus Third Wave
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 455 Newly Infected, 6 Percent of Tests Are Positive
- » Europe’s External Borders May Be Sealed Amid Rising Coronavirus Toll
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: UK Covid-19 Strain Will Spill over to Entire Europe
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Lung Thermometer Detects Coronavirus Faster than a PCR Test
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 8,057 Tests Were Made, 5,7 Percent Are Positive