Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a working visit to Warsaw, accompanied by a Bulgarian delegation, which includes municipality mayors and representatives of the tourism industry, said the press office of the Ministry of Tourism.
Minister Angelkova’s schedule includes a meeting with Dr. Robert Andrzejczyk, President of the Polish Tourism Organisation and Vice President of the European Travel Commission.
Minister Angelkova will open a Bulgarian-Polish meeting of the tourism sector, which will present the potential of Bulgarian tourism, as well as the opportunities for increasing the mutual exchange of tourists and expanding the cooperation between institutions, tourism companies and local authorities from Bulgaria and Poland.
The forum will be followed by B2B meetings and a briefing by Minister Angelkova for the Polish media.
Minister Angelkova will also meet with Poland’s Minister of Development Jadwiga Emilewicz to discuss the prospects for bilateral cooperation in tourism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow With a Warning About the Redeployment of American Troops in Europe
- » Lawyer Sent a Signal to the State Agency for Child Protection Against Prime Minister Borissov
- » Presecutors Investigate the Italian PM and Other Members of His Government Over How They Handled the COVID-19 Crisis
- » Israel And The United Arab Emirates Have Reached a Historic Agreement
- » Former Vice-Chairman of GERB Tsvetanov Founding "Republicans for Bulgaria" on August 27th
- » Extraordinary Sitting of Bulgaria’s Parliament Fails for Lack of Quorum