Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a working visit to Warsaw, accompanied by a Bulgarian delegation, which includes municipality mayors and representatives of the tourism industry, said the press office of the Ministry of Tourism.
Minister Angelkova’s schedule includes a meeting with Dr. Robert Andrzejczyk, President of the Polish Tourism Organisation and Vice President of the European Travel Commission.
Minister Angelkova will open a Bulgarian-Polish meeting of the tourism sector, which will present the potential of Bulgarian tourism, as well as the opportunities for increasing the mutual exchange of tourists and expanding the cooperation between institutions, tourism companies and local authorities from Bulgaria and Poland.
The forum will be followed by B2B meetings and a briefing by Minister Angelkova for the Polish media.
Minister Angelkova will also meet with Poland’s Minister of Development Jadwiga Emilewicz to discuss the prospects for bilateral cooperation in tourism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's MPs & Government Forgo Salaries during Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO