As of Today - Drivers without an Up-to-Date Electronic Vignette will be Fined
As of February 17, motorists who drive on the national road network in Bulgaria without an up-to-date electronic vignette will be liable to huge fines. The offenders will be filmed by the cameras of the toll system and will automatically be included in the database, BG TOLL said quoted by BNT.
If during the day time they get stopped by the mobile teams of toll control, they will have the possibility to pay lower sanction, the so called commendatory fee.
The fine for cars is to the amount of 70 BGN (35 euros). If the fine is through electronic ticket, it will be 300 BGN (150 euros). The higher size of the fine can be avoided if the compensatory fee is paid within 14 days after the receipt of the electronic ticket. This can be done only by a bank transfer and the number of the electronic ticket should be pointed in the payment order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Strong Wind Knocked Down Trees in Varna
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country
- » Bulgaria: The Wind Speed in Sliven reaches over 100 km/h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 12 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Negative Temperatures throughout Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: There is No Information about Injured Bulgarians after the Earthquake in Turkey