Salary Rise in Slovenia
The average net salary in Slovenia is already EUR 1 133, an increase of 3.7 percent compared to last year, the National Statistical Office of the country announced.
Salaries in the private sector increased by 3.9%.
There is even bigger growth in the public sector, where in 2019 the salaries were 5.4% higher than in 2018.
According to the State Statistical Office, the highest growth and highest salaries are in the energy sector, where the average salary is EUR 2 628.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Newly-Registered Unemployed in Bulgaria is 72,000
- » Turkey Released Bulgarian Drivers of Heavy Goods Vehicles from the 14-Day Quarantine Period
- » Kristalina Georgieva: We Expect the Worst Economic Fallout Since Great Depression
- » Decrease in The Construction of Buildings in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Trucks Blocked at the Border with Turkey
- » Jeff Bezos is Once Again World's Wealthiest Person