Salary Rise in Slovenia
The average net salary in Slovenia is already EUR 1 133, an increase of 3.7 percent compared to last year, the National Statistical Office of the country announced.
Salaries in the private sector increased by 3.9%.
There is even bigger growth in the public sector, where in 2019 the salaries were 5.4% higher than in 2018.
According to the State Statistical Office, the highest growth and highest salaries are in the energy sector, where the average salary is EUR 2 628.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24