10% Fewer Students Submitted Admission Documents to British Universities
1,710 Bulgarians submitted admission documents to British universities for the academic year 2020/2021 . This is a decrease of about 10% compared to 2019, when the candidates were 1900. This was announced in the National Press Club of BTA by Stefka Zlateva - Manager for Higher Education at the consulting company, which will organize the World Education Exhibition on February 22-23 at the National Palace of Culture.
The current conditions of admission (fees and student loans) for foreign students remain the same for the transitional period until December 31, 2020, Zlateva informed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Parliament Allocates BGN 16 Million to Modernize Classrooms in 160 Schools
- » This School Year Will Begin With 382 Bulgarian Sunday Schools Abroad
- » U.N. Warns of a "Generational Catastrophe" Because of School Closure
- » Bulgaria's Government to Give BGN 50 Million for Kindergartens in Sofia
- » Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev: The Schoolyear Will Beginn in Schools And Not at Home
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The School Year Should Start in Person, Quarantine Students Will Join Online