10% Fewer Students Submitted Admission Documents to British Universities
1,710 Bulgarians submitted admission documents to British universities for the academic year 2020/2021 . This is a decrease of about 10% compared to 2019, when the candidates were 1900. This was announced in the National Press Club of BTA by Stefka Zlateva - Manager for Higher Education at the consulting company, which will organize the World Education Exhibition on February 22-23 at the National Palace of Culture.
The current conditions of admission (fees and student loans) for foreign students remain the same for the transitional period until December 31, 2020, Zlateva informed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Ministry of Education and Science Announced Its Top Priorities
- » Pandemic Effects: Some Students in Bulgaria Refuse to Return to In-person Classes
- » Book Niches Growing in Popularity
- » Bulgaria: School Year to Be Extended for Most Students
- » Sofia University in Top 5% of World Universities, First in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 3,860 New Cases