Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
A Ukrainian citizen is admitted to the Infectious Diseases Clinic at the University Hospital “Prof. Dr. St. Kirkovich" for monitoring.
He is a resident of Stara Zagora, but for the past three years, he has lived in China. He left the country on February 4, health authorities said.
Tests are being conducted and a sample is sent to the National Reference Laboratory in Sofia.
The result will be out within 24 hours.
Meanwhile, the patient is feeling better.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total