Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
A Ukrainian citizen is admitted to the Infectious Diseases Clinic at the University Hospital “Prof. Dr. St. Kirkovich" for monitoring.
He is a resident of Stara Zagora, but for the past three years, he has lived in China. He left the country on February 4, health authorities said.
Tests are being conducted and a sample is sent to the National Reference Laboratory in Sofia.
The result will be out within 24 hours.
Meanwhile, the patient is feeling better.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » 565 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 22 Death Cases
- » 549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case