The Death Toll of the Coronavirus in China Reached 1765
The death toll of the coronavirus in China has reached 1,765 people after another 100 deaths were reported in Hubei, according to official figures published today.
In total, at least 70,400 people were infected in China.
Outside of mainland China, there are nearly 600 confirmed cases in 30 countries but they have resulted in only five deaths at this stage - one in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines and France.
The World Health Organization has sent experts to China who began discussing the epidemic with their Chinese counterparts last night, AFP reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director BSMEPA: There is no Universal Economic Cure for all Companies
- » 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- » France is Expecting its Worst Recession Since World War II
- » The ViruSafe App Can Now be Downloaded for Free
- » Pernod Ricard Donates Large Quantities of Pure Alcohol for Production of Hand Sanitizers to Support Global Fight against COVID-19
- » Apple has Manufactured more than 20 Million Medical Masks