Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage
The Dutch government has decided to donate 3m euros to Albania in order to help the country to recover after the catastrophic earthquake last year, Foreign Minister Stef Blok said in his Twitter account.
"The Netherlands stands stands next to Albania in the aftermath of the earthquake and will donate €3 million for reconstruction efforts. ", he wrote
The Netherlands is determined to assist Albania.
An International Donor Conference on Albania will be held in Brussels on 17 February, chaired by EC President Ursula von der Leyen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy May Ease some of the Measures against COVID-19 at the End of April
- » The EC Allocates €3.8 Billion to the Western Balkans and the EU's Eastern and Southern Neighbors
- » WHO: Now is not the Time for Europe to Relax Measures
- » A Large-Scale Fraud with the Order of 10 Million Masks in Germany
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week