5.6 Earthquake Off the Coast of Indonesia
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale has been recorded in the Ceram Sea off the coast of Indonesia, the Euro-Mediterranean Meteorological Center reported.
The earthquake was registered late last night. The epicenter is located 272 kilometers south of Sorong in West Papua and is 30 kilometers deep.
There are no reports of casualties or destruction.
No tsunami threat was issued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week