First Victim of the Coronavirus in Europe
An 80-year-old Chinese tourist has died from the new coronavirus in France, which is the first confirmed death from the disease outside Asia, according to the country's health ministry.
The Chinese tourist is from Hubei Province. She arrived in France on January 16 and was quarantined at a hospital on January 25.
The daughter of the elderly Chinese woman is also infected but is believed to be recovering, the French health minister said.
So far, there are 11 registered cases in France.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » 565 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 22 Death Cases
- » 549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case