The US Allocates $ 1 Billion to European Countries for Energy Security Projects
The US allocates about $ 1 billion to Central and Eastern European countries for energy security projects under the Three Seas initiative to develop the regional dialogue. This was announced by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a speech to the Munich Security Conference.
The implementation of projects will help these countries secure their energy security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Newly-Registered Unemployed in Bulgaria is 72,000
- » Turkey Released Bulgarian Drivers of Heavy Goods Vehicles from the 14-Day Quarantine Period
- » Kristalina Georgieva: We Expect the Worst Economic Fallout Since Great Depression
- » Decrease in The Construction of Buildings in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Trucks Blocked at the Border with Turkey
- » Jeff Bezos is Once Again World's Wealthiest Person