The United States Extended Huawei's Provisional License for another 45 Days
President Trump's government has announced that it is extending Huawei's provisional license for another 45 days (to allow US companies to find alternatives to the Chinese telecommunications giant, which was considered a security threat to the United States, France Press reported.
"The 45-day extension is necessary to allow existing telecommunication providers -- particularly those in rural US communities -- the ability to continue to temporarily and securely operate existing networks while they identify alternatives to Huawei for future operation", Department of Commerce wrote in a statement
The provisional license is now open until April 1, and until then, the US administration will decide whether to renew it again or not.
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » Record Jump of COVID-19 Infected in Romania - 445 New Cases for a Day
- » Good News: Over 200,000 People Worldwide have Recovered from COVID-19
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million