The United States Extended Huawei's Provisional License for another 45 Days
President Trump's government has announced that it is extending Huawei's provisional license for another 45 days (to allow US companies to find alternatives to the Chinese telecommunications giant, which was considered a security threat to the United States, France Press reported.
"The 45-day extension is necessary to allow existing telecommunication providers -- particularly those in rural US communities -- the ability to continue to temporarily and securely operate existing networks while they identify alternatives to Huawei for future operation", Department of Commerce wrote in a statement
The provisional license is now open until April 1, and until then, the US administration will decide whether to renew it again or not.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Violence in Israel Escalates as Israeli Military Kill Dozens in Gaza Air Strike
- » China Reached Lowest Population Growth in Decades
- » Mass Shooting in Colorado Leaves Seven Dead at Birthday Party
- » Violence in Jerusalem over Jewish Nationalist March
- » Doctor Who Treated Navalny from Poisoning Reported Missing
- » Tens of Children Killed After Bomb Exploded near Kabul School