Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica
Croatia Airlines launches flights from the Croatian capital Zagreb to Sofia, Bulgaria and Podgorica, Montenegro in May, according to the business portal for monitoring the global Routes Online, quoted by BGNES.
The Zagreb - Sofia flights will commerce on May 1st and will be operated on a seasonal basis until the end of October. The route will be operated three times a week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday - and be flown with de Havilland Dash 8-400 turboprop seating 76 passengers.
The Zagreb-Podgorica route will commerce on May 3rd and will also be flown with Dash 8-400. Flights will be three times a week - Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
Croatia, a member of the world's largest airline alliance, will operate flights to 40 destinations in 26 countries this summer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions
- » Finland Lifts Travel Restriction for 17 Countries, Bulgaria Is Not Among Them
- » Greece: All Travellers Entering the Kulata Border Checkpoint Will Be Tested for COVID-19