Another $ 3.8 Billion Goes to the Wall between the US and Mexico
The US Department of Defense is transferring another $ 3.8 billion from procurement and other operations to the construction of a wall on the US-Mexican border, official documents sent to the US Congress showed Thursday, AFP reports.
The move expanded the Pentagon's restructuring of funds to support President Donald Trump's efforts to accelerate the construction of the wall. He ignores Congress, which has blocked funding so far.
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran