Another $ 3.8 Billion Goes to the Wall between the US and Mexico
The US Department of Defense is transferring another $ 3.8 billion from procurement and other operations to the construction of a wall on the US-Mexican border, official documents sent to the US Congress showed Thursday, AFP reports.
The move expanded the Pentagon's restructuring of funds to support President Donald Trump's efforts to accelerate the construction of the wall. He ignores Congress, which has blocked funding so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mother Gave Birth on an Airplane and Named Her Baby-Boy "Sky"
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It