Russians' Trust in Vladimir Putin has Declined
Russians' trust in Vladimir Putin has declined: from 59% in 2017 to 35% today.
Why? What are the Russians' complaints? Only 35% of the Russians trust in President Vladimir Putin. This is the result of a survey conducted at the Yuri Levada Analytical Center, in January 2020.
Putin's credibility has declined in comparison to 2017. At the end of 2017, 59% of the people approved and trustet the president. In September 2019, the percentage was 31.
However, despite the decline in confidence, he is still the most popular politician in Russia, according to fakti.bg.
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran