10,000 People Quarantined in Vietnam because of the Coronavirus
Vietnam announced Thursday that a 10,000 people will be quarantined because of concerns about the spread of the new coronavirus, AFP reported.
"As of February 13, 2020, we will urgently implement the task of isolation and quarantine of the epidemic area in Son Loi commune," a health ministry statement said.
The quarantine period is 20 days.
So far, there are 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Vietnam, five of them in Son Loi commune.
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » Record Jump of COVID-19 Infected in Romania - 445 New Cases for a Day
- » Good News: Over 200,000 People Worldwide have Recovered from COVID-19
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million