10,000 People Quarantined in Vietnam because of the Coronavirus
Vietnam announced Thursday that a 10,000 people will be quarantined because of concerns about the spread of the new coronavirus, AFP reported.
"As of February 13, 2020, we will urgently implement the task of isolation and quarantine of the epidemic area in Son Loi commune," a health ministry statement said.
The quarantine period is 20 days.
So far, there are 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Vietnam, five of them in Son Loi commune.
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran